OOTD: Baroque Gold Damask
To me, the holidays mean all things sparkly. I recently broke out my favorite damask sequined skirt for a dinner date with my best friend.
I paired a white chiffon blouse with a black longline blazer, black and gold damask patterned sequin skirt, and heels.
I call this “baroque meets holiday glamour meets 1980s businesswoman chic”. Too long?
I love the combination of black and gold together. Even my accessories matched: black and gold drop earrings and a black purse with gold hardware.
- White chiffon blouse – Forever 21
- Sequined damask skirt – Dynamite
- Black blazer – Forever 21
- Quilted bag – Aldo Accessories (x)
- Drop earrings – Le Chateau
- Black pointed-toe heels – Aldo (x)
Hope you’re all having a smashing Tuesday! xx