What to Get in the Sephora Sale (2020)
Sephora’s Spring Sale 2020 starts today for Rouge members, April 21 for VIB members, and April 23 for Beauty Insiders – which means 20% off, 15% off, or 10% off your total order, respectively. Wondering what to get in the Sephora sale? I gotchu.
I’ve put together this post to share my Sephora favorites, and which products I recommend you buy while prices are slashed. Their sale event only happens twice a year, so I wait and wait to stock up on all my holy grail products at a discount, or nab any big-ticket items I’ve had my eye on. Because buying things full-price is for suckas. (Use code “SPRINGSAVE” for your discount!)
My Sephora Must-Haves
SKINCARE + TOOLS
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet – My favourite morning + evening moisturizer (and yes, I’ve tried Drunk Elephant).
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye – A buttery soft eye cream to moisturize and plump overnight.
- HERBIVORE Blue Tansy Resurfacing Clarity Mask – One of my favourite masks to clear and resurface skin. Full of natural, fruit-derived AHAs and BHAs to gently exfoliate.
- FOREO Luna Play Plus – An amazing tool that vibrates to exfoliate and deep-clean your skin. My face always feels baby-smooth after.
- NuFace Trinity or NuFace Mini – This is definitely a splurge item, but I’ve found it helps contour my face. It’s also supposed to boost collagen production long-term and help delay the signs of aging. #latetwenties
- Fenty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Fenty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder
- Bare Minerals in “Well-Rested” – My must-have under eye concealer setting powder.
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer – I use shade #03 for a warm (but not orange) glow.
- Benefit’s Hoola matte bronzer – A great neutral bronzer or face contour for light-medium skin tones.
- Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Contour Powder – Literal magic. Great for contouring your nose or jaw because it’s not too warm.
- NARS “Amour” blush
- Too Faced “Candlelight Glow” Highlighting Powder
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – The best brow pencil product out there. I use the shade “Dark Brown”.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – I use “Dark Brown” in this too.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar eye palette – It’s cute as heck and I find myself reaching for it most often.
- Fenty Snap Shadows – Gorgeous colour story eye palettes to travel with or throw in your bag.
- MAC single eye shadows – Some of my go-tos are “Carbon”, “Cork”, and “Nylon”.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner – I have repurchased this probably 50 times over the years.
- MAC “Spice” lip pencil
- Fenty “S1ngle” lipstick
- Fenty “Shawty” lipstick
- Sephora liquid lipstick in “Red Velvet” – Gives the most perfect, retro red matte lip.
And that concludes my list of Sephora favorites! If you made a purchase in the Sephora spring sale, let me know what you got (or plan to get!) below.
Thanks for reading,
Stay updated with Facebook • Twitter / Instagram (@saradujour) • Pinterest