Lust List: October 2014
It’s been a while since I’ve posted a wish list of mine! I may make a series of these Lust Lists, but this one is for October 2014. Here are ten gorgeous things I’ve been gazing at from afar with big puppy dog eyes lately. And yes: I love gold. And black. And gold and black. Wait, isn’t there a song about that? Hmm, I must be thinking of something else.
- The made-for-me iPhone case. Transparent with gold polka dots. By Kate Spade, of course. Get the Le Pavillion iPhone case here.
- The perfect deep berry lip for fall. MAC’s Sin lipstick – buy it here.
- Stylish shoes to hit the town in. City Girl Novelty Smoking Slippers from C Wonder.
- The ultimate 1920’s Gatsby dress. Feel like Daisy for a night in this beaded little number from Modcloth.
- A typographic canvas bag to haul my universe in. Get this Find Joy in the Ordinary bag from Indigo. Other favourite bag picks: Ask Me What I’m Reading | Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind
- An elegant 2015 black and gold desk calendar, by Sugar Paper.
- A sexy and uber-flattering little black dress, that creates an hourglass figure and accentuates your best bits. Get the Pinot Noir, Please Dress from Modcloth.
- A shoe fit for Cinderella. These Kate Spade black bow pumps fell right out of a storybook. Get them here.
- A luxurious concealer to trick people into thinking I woke up like this. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. #flawless
- A beautiful fig-scented candle to dress up a desk or coffee table. ‘Light Up The Room’ gold dot candle, by Kate Spade.
What have you been lusting over lately? Let me know in the comments! xx